///////////MAINTENANCE911.COM//////////////////////MAINTENANCE911.COM///////////MAINTENANCE911.COM///////////

Maintenance 911 Forums

Your participation and expertise in our forum will help others in the industry learn from your experience and knowledge. If you have a question, post it. If you see a question and have an answer, please post that, also. Together we will make our industry stronger and more respected.

NOTE:  Our forum will always remain free to post questions, answers and comments. We do, however, require you to set up an account on this website in order to participate. Create your website account here. And remember - Please keep it clean, and be respectful.

Home Forums Plumbing Bidet question

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      phs89
      Participant

I want to install a Bidet in my bathroom. How do I do that?

Thank you

scott
      Participant

2. Hand held bidet with hanger1. bidet3. bidet hose adapter

I have included three picture examples to explain how to install a bidet in your house or apartment.

The first picture is a handheld spray hose type bidet that has a hanger to mount on the toilet tank by raising the lid and hanging on the tank and then replace the lid. If you choose this type you would need a two tools, a pair of pliers or crescent wrench or channel locks any combination of these. Then you would turn off the water and attach the adapter per the instructions, then connect the hose etc. here is a link to this type https://www.amazon.com/Fuentes-300-Function-Stainless-Attachment/dp/B01MXOG8RB/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1488498660&sr=8-6&keywords=spray+hose+bidet

The second is a bidet that you mount under your toilet seat and only takes a large screw driver, and again a couple pairs of pliers to install this one per the instructions. Here is a link to this type  https://www.amazon.com/Astor-Non-Electric-Mechanical-Attachment-CB-1000/dp/B003TPGPUW/ref=sr_1_5?s=kitchen-bath&ie=UTF8&qid=1488499177&sr=1-5&keywords=bidet

The third picture is an adapter only. Install this one per the instruction using the same tools as in the first example and the you can buy any type hose you like to put on the adapter (this route is a little cheaper than the first). here is a link to the adapter,  https://www.amazon.com/T-adapter-Shut-off-Connector-Handheld-Polished/dp/B00JIG4AGM/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1488498794&sr=8-15&keywords=spray+hose+bidet+adapter

All of these are easy to install and can be completed in less than 30 minutes, make sure to turn off the water before you start.

phs89
      Participant

Ok! Thanks for you help. I’ll attempt it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If you can explain how to install these taps then it will be very easy for everyone to install it by own without taking any plumber’s help.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.